[linux-dell-laptops] Re: XFree86 on Dell Cpi R

  • Paul Gilligan
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2000
      That version should be ok get the latest of 2.2.13
      thought have a look at the laptop sites for dell.
      There they talk about an extact version of 2.2.13.

      There is a sony pathc for that version, but I have not
      tried it, maybe I like adventures I will be trying
      2.3.38 tonight which it seems has all these sound type
      patches included.

      Paul

      http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=linux-dell-laptops&m=1

      http://www.egroups.com/docvault/linux-dell-laptops/?m=1

      > http://im.yahoo.com

      > GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds! Get rates as
      > low as 0.0%
      > Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees. Apply
      > NOW!

      http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=linux-dell-laptops&m=1

      http://im.yahoo.com
    • Alan Harding
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 10, 2000
        I had version RH6.1 and 2.2.12 kernel. I have a working XF86Config that
        gives 1024x768x16bpp. If you email me I will send a copy to you

        =353