Re: [linux-dell-laptops] SPAM

  • David Rodriguez
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2001

      I don't need this anymore, I have just received two more.
      I think it will be pretty easy for the company to track them down,
      as the headers show that they have connected with a modem to their
      ISP and at what time. I don't expect them to do anything in the
      following hours though, it is now 4 am in Spain.

      David

      On Mon, Apr 02, 2001 at 08:17:47PM -0500, David Rodriguez wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > I have talked to he people in UNI2 (the spanish company from
      > where the SPAM of monday morning came) and they will try to trace it
      > back. The problem is that I deleted the mails, anyone has a copy?
      > Do you know if there is a way of getting yahoogroups to re-deliver
      > this mails to me (with full headings, not just a summary)?
      >
      > Thanks to anyone,
      >
      > David

      David Rodríguez Ibeas Undergraduate Living Form
      University of Iowa Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
      Electrical & Computer Engineering E.T.S.I. Telecomunicación
      Iowa City, IA Madrid, Spain