[linux-dell-laptops] Re: XFree86 on Dell Cpi R

  • tomek k
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2000
      Hi Paul
      Thank you for very quick answer.
      I'm running 2.2.13-7mdk. Do you have any experience
      with this platform?

      Regards,
      tomek

      http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=linux-dell-laptops&m=1

      > http://im.yahoo.com

      > Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa! Rates as
      > low as 2.9%
      > Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR, online balance transfers,
      > Rewards Points,
      > no hidden fees, and much more! Get NextCard today
      > and get the
      > credit you deserve! Apply now! Get your NextCard
      > Visa at:
      >
      > -- 20 megs of disk space in your group's Document
      > Vault
      > --

      http://www.egroups.com/docvault/linux-dell-laptops/?m=1

      http://im.yahoo.com
    • Paul Gilligan
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2000
        That version should be ok get the latest of 2.2.13
        thought have a look at the laptop sites for dell.
        There they talk about an extact version of 2.2.13.

        There is a sony pathc for that version, but I have not
        tried it, maybe I like adventures I will be trying
        2.3.38 tonight which it seems has all these sound type
        patches included.

        Paul

        http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=linux-dell-laptops&m=1

        http://im.yahoo.com
      • Alan Harding
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 10, 2000
          I had version RH6.1 and 2.2.12 kernel. I have a working XF86Config that
          gives 1024x768x16bpp. If you email me I will send a copy to you

          =353