redhat7 reboot problem

  • ksun20012001@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2001
      Hi, everyone:

      I faced a problem when rebooting my redhat 7 under GNOME. When I
      clicked the "logout" and then "reboot", the monitor just displayed a
      background with half blue, half dark and the system was hanging up.
      I have to first click the "logout", "logout" to logout out of the X
      windows and click Cont-Alt-delete to reboot it. Is there some thing
      wrong with my XFree86 server or it is due to the PCMCIA package (v.
      3.1.25) I installed.

      Thanks in advance!