[linux-dell-laptops] Re: Inspiron 7500

  • tshanno@orion.it.luc.edu
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2000
      On 15 Jan, John Bair wrote:
      > I have just set up my Inspiron and am having problems with Xwindows.
      > The monitor type is SVGA+. I can't seem to figure the solution to the
      > problem. I anybody knows a solution I would definatly appreciate.

      I have found the following links to be helpful:

      http://jimf.ne.mediaone.net/~jimf/linux/inspiron7500.html
      http://www.egroups.com/group/linux-dell-laptops/
      http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~steveh/inspiron/
      http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~steveh/linux-notebook/discussion.html

      Tom
      --
      Quote of the day for Tuesday, 18 January, 2000:
      "Nothing... is unchangeable but the inherent and inalienable rights
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 18, 2000
        On Sat, 15 Jan 2000 19:08:40 -0800, you wrote:

        >I have just set up my Inspiron and am having problems with Xwindows.
        >The monitor type is SVGA+. I can't seem to figure the solution to the
        >problem. I anybody knows a solution I would definatly appreciate.

        What kind of problems ? Have you searched the list archive.

        Neil