Hard Driving: Does your Laptop Last?

  • Timothy R. Butler
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2001
      Hi everyone,
      I know that those on this list probably use their laptops a lot, so I was just
      curious if you had an answer to this question. If you use a laptop like a desktop
      (i.e. all day), does it shorten the lifetime dramatically (i.e. should it still
      keep chugging along well past three years)?

      Thanks,
      Tim

      Timothy R. Butler Universal Networks
      Information Tech. Consultant Christian Web Services Since 1996
      ICQ #12495932 AIM: Uninettm An Authorized IPSwitch Reseller
      tbutler@... http://www.uninetsolutions.com
      ============== "Information Powered by Innovation" ==============