RE: [linux-dell-laptops] Re: How do I get it to automatically boot into Linux

  • Phil Dixon
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2001
      You're welcome.  Also, if you aren't constantly building new kernels or changing your linux boot configuration, you can uninstall the lilo rpm from the machine now and just reinstall it when/if you need a new bootsect.lnx file (I tend to err on the side of leaving as few packages on the machine as possible--it's easier to keep up with security concerns).

      Phil