Fisher on Dell Lattitude CPi 266

  • Ron Culler
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2001
      Installed without PCMCIA support and all seemed well, until I started X the system locks up when trying to run X apps. Using the same X configuration that run on that laptop with RedHat7. Also using KDE desktop..(note same version of KDE is running fine on the laptop under RedHat7.

      Any Ideas?

      Ron Culler Jr. MCNE,MCP,CCSE
      President
      LAN Technologies, Inc.
      http://www.ltinc.com
      FireLAN Firewall Services
      Because It's Your Business And Nobody Else's

      The Firelan(tm) Virus Scanning Service has scanned this email for viruses, vandals
      and malicious content.
      http://www.firelan.net