[linux-dell-laptops] Multi OS Configuration

  • Duncan Styles
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2000

      I've just got a nice new Inspiron 7500, PIII 500, 18Gb HDD, ATI 8Mb
      Graphics, 1450x1050 Hi Res SXGA+. All sounds great BUT I need NT
      Server, NT Workstation, Win 98 and would really like RedHat Linux 6.1.

      How do I (or can I) install Linux above 1023 cylinders. It works fine
      below 1023(except the usual X windows problems)

      Also having a few problems with Win98 and NT, but I wont bother you
      with those