Hardware Monitoring

  • Simon Foelling
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2001
      Hi Folks...

      now that battery monitoring works I have a renewed hope of getting the
      hardware monitoring to work.

      Did anyone of you succeed in reading out the CPU temperature other
      than when booting from Dells diagnostic CD?

      I haven't even gotten it to work with Windows so far - the sensor
      chips used seem to be non-standard.

      Did anybody try in Linux (or any OS, for that matter)?

      Simon.