Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Which Linux To Use ?

  • uteck
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
      Ubuntu is very easy to install and has a good forum at http://ubuntuforums.org that will have the answers all ready to any problems or questions you would have.  And the live cd lets you try it without installing it.

      On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 9:25 AM, ofinterest2me.com <radioamateur.g1sso@...> wrote:

      Hello Everyone,

      My name is James and I live in the UK.

      I have recently got hold of a Dell Latitude C600 laptop and was wondering what distribution of Linux is the best to use on it for a beginer.

      Would anyone like to help me please ?

      Kindest regards,

      James

      --