Which Linux To Use ?

  • ofinterest2me.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2011
      Hello Everyone,

      My name is James and I live in the UK.

      I have recently got hold of a Dell Latitude C600 laptop and was wondering what distribution of Linux is the best to use on it for a beginer.

      Would anyone like to help me please ?

      Kindest regards,

      James
    • uteck
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
        Ubuntu is very easy to install and has a good forum at http://ubuntuforums.org that will have the answers all ready to any problems or questions you would have.  And the live cd lets you try it without installing it.

        --
        no .sig found
        Please restart your browser.