Dell studio

  • larry_too
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 3:45 PM
      I have just acquired a Dell Studio PP33L that I want to use as my first Linix machine but it don't work.

      I'm unable to get it turned on. Have the normal power supply which lights up its plug. When I plug it in the battery light comes on a while then turns off. Pressing the on/off button results in nothing. If I hold down the wifi search buttton and the power button, I get a couple flashes of the wifi light (I don't think wifi is installed) bu that is it.

      Any suggestions or is there a better group to be asking this in?

      I have a USB "stick" with Ubuntu as well as a Cd of the same.

      Larry