FS or trade? Have D820/D830 WUXGA display. Need D630 motherboard....

  • Rob Frohne
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2010
      Hi All,

      I have a D830 or D820 WUXGA (1920 x 1200) display ready to bolt on to
      one of those laptops that is in great condition that is extra to my
      needs. I need a D630 motherboard. I would like to swap. If I can't
      find someone to swap with, I am willing to sell the display for $80 plus
      shipping.

      Thanks,

      Rob

      --