Anyone get IrDA or serial to work on i8000?

  • Sergey Gribov
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2001

      I have Inspiron 8000 with Debian linux. I'm having problem with
      serial port, it seems working, but when I'm trying to use it
      to syncronize my Pilot it fails in the middle...
      I've tried a lot of things, different kernel versions, options etc.
      but wtihout success... :(

      Now I want to try to use infrared to work with Pilot...
      Anybody succeded to make infrared on i8000 to work?

      Thanks in advance,