pb contoller sata ahci dell latitude d530

  • lpanunzi
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 2:46 AM
      Hello,

      i've somes problem to install qnx on my laptop indeed at the begin of the install the qxn doesn't find the hd drive so... i've done with success the same thing with other old laptop without problem but in this case i thing my qnx doesn't support the controller sata ahci and the disk drive is a toshiba mk8052gsx.
      Anyone knows where i can find this driver / patch ??
      thanks in advance

      Lpa