Re: [linux-dell-laptops] internal hard drive DELL800 latitude

  • Peter Fork
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 14, 2008
      Hi
      I know they aren't cheep but what about a slid state drive (SSD) they are getting lower and lower in price buy the month and their are even a few of them that support PATA 100 as well. I would say the 128GB modells are resonably priced. You need to install drivers etc offcourse but if you are willing to open your laptop with a screwdriver you probably can fix that too.

      Go to a shooping site and search for good prices on a flash drive its the future anyway.
      \Peter