Inspiron 1420N upgrade to 8G?

  • Drew Eckhardt
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2008
      I have an Inspiron 1420N which I use for software development. I'd like to upgrade from 4G to 8G to avoid paging. Can I using a pair of 200 pin 4G DDR2 SODIMMS (667MHz)?
    • Ardell Faul
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 2008
        If you go to
        http://www.crucial.com/store/listparts.aspx?model=Inspiron%201420 you
        will find that the max the unit will take is 4G.

        Ardell Faul
        Computer Monitor Service Inc.
        Ardell's Laptop and PC Repair
        10816 E. Mission Ave.,