Re: Battery Warranty Dell 9200

  • foundprophet87
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 14, 2008
      I've been through this with Dell before. Batteries are only covered
      under the warranty for the first year or the extent of the warranty
      (which ever comes first). I can see why they stand by that
      considering batteries are consumables. Think of it like brakes and
      tires on your car. ;)

      3nj0iZ!

      --- In linux-dell-laptops@yahoogroups.com, "Alexander Toresson"