Re: what program to use for playing a ".cbs" music file?

  • Ryan Claycamp
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11 6:53 PM
      On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 at 2117 -0000, quantumnight wrote:
      > Hi, I have some files with the extension ".cbs", their icon looks
      > like a film strip, and the titles are songs. I can't find a proper
      > program to open or play the files. Anyone know what to do with the
      > files--other than trash them?--Douglas

      Here's what I found at <http://filext.com/file-extension/CBS>.
      Appears to be a Windows program for burning CDs. Explains why the
      files are song titles. Running 'apt-cache search cbs' came up blank.

      ProgramID FileType AppName EXEFile
      cdburner.Document Acoustica MP3 Acoustica MP3 cdburner.exe
      CD Burner Song List CD Burner

      Ryan
      --
      A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.