[commercial]Urgent Requirement for Linux & Solaris support Maintainence/Monitoring/Remote Adm.

  • shruti Dongre
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2008

      Dear  Sir/Madam,

      There is an urgent requirement for People possesing  thorough knowledge for LINUX & SOLARIS  Support/Maintainence/Remote Administration
      /Monitoring etc.

      The  candidate should be having atleast 3 yrs of Experience.

      Interested  candidates Forward their CVs

      Feel free to revert for any query or info.

      Also give us yours following details with the mail
      :

          * Total Exp on above mentioned
      Technologies Only.
          * Notice Period with Current
      Employer .
          * Current CTC
      Thanks

    • Arun Mohan
      Message 2 of 2 , May 20, 2008
        Hi,
              Attaching my resume for this position.....

        Thanks & Regards,
        Arun Mohan