Re: [linux-dell-laptops] webcam recommendations?

  • uteck
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 23, 2008
      After I responded I read the Skype article in this month's Linux Journal.
      They said web cams do work, but playback is not that good. The Linux version
      is a 2.0 beta, but the MS version is at 3.2 and has many more features. The
      one I was confused about is the HD video support. For that you need the MS
      version and a special camara.