Re: [linux-dell-laptops] I deleted my audio device unknowingly

  • Tessier Alexandre
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 7, 2007
      I'm not sure you are on the good list. This list is about "linux" on
      "Dell" "laptops".
      Are you using Linux?
      Are you using a Dell laptop?

      Alex.

      --
      http://www.univ-orleans.fr/lifo/Members/tessier/
      tel: +33 (0)238494670
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 20 12:40 AM
        > i have tried every method to recover it, but it is useless. Do i
        have to buy a software and reinstall it
        > I have problems with my quicktime internet video viewer, i am
        guessing i deleted that too unknowingly, do i have to buy and
        reinstall it again?
        > My laptop is from toshiba, satellite M115-S1601

        Sounds like you're running Bill Gates OS on your on your Toshiba
        Satellite M115-51601. 1. This group is for people running Linux, 2. on
        Dell laptops. When did Dell begin producing for Toshiba? Bill GAtes
        doesn't write Linux software. You're in the wrong group.