Re: Wifi on Fedora Core 7

  • foundprophet87
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 15, 2007
      If you go through some of the older threads, there's instructions on
      how to set up ndiwrapper (http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net/) with
      Fedora. Broadcom is not a Linux friendly company.

      3nj0iZ!

      --- In linux-dell-laptops@yahoogroups.com, "Ebenezer A .Laryea"
      <afotey2001@...> wrote:

      > i've installed Fedora Core 7 on my dell 8600 Inspiron laptop.. It uses
      > a broadcom wireless adapter.. It doesn't show my wifi card on it so i
      > can't configure it. Please does anyone know hot to go about it

    • Ebenezer A .Laryea
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 15, 2007
        Thanks so much.. I initially posted the question pertaining to the
        wifi on Fedora.. Well i switched to CentOS 5.. It recognises my wifi
        card and now i am browsing.. Bu ti want to thank this hroup so much..
        I posted the question this morning and by evening i've got so many