Re: Suse Linux 10.1

  • Terry
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 21, 2007
      Are you trying to use both NIC's simultaneously? When you run ifconfig
      do you see eth0 and eth1? Do you have NetworkManager installed on your
      system? It's a new piece of Linux software designed to let users
      easily manage network connections
      You could use NdisWrapper to allow Linux to use standard Windows XP
      drivers for wireless network devices. You'll need to extract the .inf
      and .sys files from the Windows .exe driver. Good luck.

      --- In linux-dell-laptops@yahoogroups.com, "foundprophet87"