linux in laptop

  • kiyer25
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2007
      I have dell 800 latitude withdual boot system which has xp and linux
      mandrake 10.1.

      I like to update or reinstall the linux mandrake 10.1 in my system and
      also I having other thought about changing to different linux distro.

      (1) how can I update or resintall mandrake new version without loosing
      or moving my data files? any help?

      I use linux for computation and want to know the best linux
      distro available at this time including wireless.

      Really appreciate if anyone share their experience of new linux distro
      for laptop.

      thanks
      kris