Re: Inspiron 510m boot problem

  • foundprophet87
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6, 2007
      Anytime we've had the "flashing lights of death" on the laptops here
      at work, Dell support usually ends up replacing the mainboard. If
      you're not under warranty, those can get quite expensive (close to
      $1000 or more). Save your money and get new laptop. ;)

      Good Luck!

      --- In linux-dell-laptops@yahoogroups.com, "Alwin Gupta"

      <snip>