Re: Mozilla - SeaMonkey

  • foundprophet87
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6 9:19 AM
      lol, sounds like you're trying to install the Windows version
      (install.ini?). A quick Google search turned up this:
      https://help.ubuntu.com/community/SeaMonkey

      3nj0iZ!

      --- In linux-dell-laptops@yahoogroups.com, David Rumptz
      <rumptz_sh8kr@...> wrote:

      > I have Ubuntu on my laptop and I am trying to install Seamonkey
      formerly Mozilla I found a Linux package on the Mozilla web site but
      when I try to install it on my computer it will not let me due to
      access privileges ~ the whole need to type sudo before you do anything
      on Ubuntu problem. I tried to install it from the command line but do
      not know the command to execute the program install.ini

      > or if anyone knows where th epackage resides in the apt repositories
      then I can use apt-get or synaptic to install it.

      > Rumptz
    • David Rumptz
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 7 10:39 PM
        3nj0iZ!:

        Actually I will look into this but I did create a Root login so I could do it as well.

        Thanks

        Rumptz