Re: Docking Station for E1505?

  • foundprophet87
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2007
      Looks like they only have one option right now:
      Kensington Notebook Expansion Dock w/ Stand [$99 or $3/month1]
      You'll probably have to call them to get more info on it (or search
      around Dell's site).

      Of course Kensington, Belkin, and a few others make "docking" options
      that'll plug in to your USB port. I believe NewEgg carries these.

      3nj0iZ!