Re: [linux-dell-laptops] amaya problem in Ubuntu

  • Gilbert Mendoza

      You can try to clear up any problematic local user settings for amaya
      by deleting the ".amaya" folder in your home directory:

      rm -rf ~/.amaya

      Then, try relaunching amaya, which will recreate the folder and
      restore the default settings again.

    • quantumnight
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 23, 2007
        --- In linux-dell-laptops@yahoogroups.com, Gilbert Mendoza <
        > You can try to clear up any problematic local user settings for amaya
        > by deleting the ".amaya" folder in your home directory:
        >
        > rm -rf ~/.amaya

        Thanks everyone for your help. Updating/grading the Nvidia driver
        solved the problem. Thanks again. --Douglas
      • foundprophet87
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6, 2007
          I had a similar error. I downloaded and installed the "pre" build and
          everything worked. Looks like the 9.55-pre is now "stable", tho:
          http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/BinDist.html

          3nj0iZ!

          --- In linux-dell-laptops@yahoogroups.com, "Douglas S. Oliver"