Does T2350 support virtualization?

  • Marty Leisner
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2007
      I'm thinking of buying a 640M -- I know the T2080 doesn't
      support virtualization, but the T2350 isn't on intel's website
      (I couldn't find it) and wikipedia lists it as "not supporting virtualization"

      Anyway know for sure?

      marty
    • foundprophet87
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2007
        I can't seem to find the 640m listed on their support site (just the
        600m). My recommendation: if you want virtualization, get something
        that has a core duo chip (or compatible). My Latitude D620 has the
        original core duo (not core duo 2). It has the virtualization option
        in the bios and runs XP in VMware Server very well with 2G RAM. The
        newer E1505 or 1420 may be more of what you're looking for:
        http://www.dell.com/content/topics/segtopic.aspx/linux_3x?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~ck=mn

        3nj0iZ!

        --- In linux-dell-laptops@yahoogroups.com, "Marty Leisner"