This connect place is actually pretty good!

  • sherry-heath200@sawudothat.info
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2007
      found this cool place, actually, not even sure I want to share my secret source hehe. But you know what, Im a generous guy so i guess ill help you out, plenty of potential partners on there to share around i guess. anyway http://damnitman.info is the spot im talking about. ive only been on there bout a week or two, already met up with two ppl and talked to tonns of hotties on webcameras. heap of fun.