Docking Station for E1505?

  • p_holsberg
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24 7:43 AM
      Not a linux question, but what docking station (not port replicator)
      do you recommend for an Inspiron E1505?

      Needs video, keyboard, mouse, printer ports plus at least 3 USB 2.0 ports.

      Thanks.
    • foundprophet87
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2007
        Looks like they only have one option right now:
        Kensington Notebook Expansion Dock w/ Stand [$99 or $3/month1]
        You'll probably have to call them to get more info on it (or search
        around Dell's site).

        Of course Kensington, Belkin, and a few others make "docking" options
        that'll plug in to your USB port. I believe NewEgg carries these.

        3nj0iZ!