Jos De Ruyck is out of the office.

  • jos.de.ruyck@bs.konicaminolta.be
    Message 1 of 9 , May 21, 2007
      I will be out of the office starting 21/05/2007 and will not return until
      29/05/2007.

      I will respond to your message as soon as I can. For urgent matters please
      contact our service center at 02/717.08.00 or contact@....

      Have a nice time !

      De Ruyck Jos
    • jos.de.ruyck@bs.konicaminolta.be
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 25 6:29 AM
        I will be out of the office starting 22/03/2008 and will not return until
        01/04/2008.

        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 12, 2008
          I will be out of the office starting 26/07/2008 and will not return until
          25/08/2008.

        • jos.de.ruyck@bs.konicaminolta.be
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 13, 2008
            I will be out of the office starting 08/11/2008 and will not return until
            17/11/2008.