laptop linux

  • krishna
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2007
      Hey

      I like to buy a laptop with best video card for both
      windows and linux applications. I will be using more
      graphical applications both 3D and 2D.

      Please suggest me if anyone familiar with new video
      cards both nvidia and ATA, . really this might help me
      to decide.

      thanks
      krish

      Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
      in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.
    • Chris Fox
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2007
        krishna wrote:
        > I like to buy a laptop with best video card for both
        > windows and linux applications. I will be using more
        > graphical applications both 3D and 2D.
        >
        > Please suggest me if anyone familiar with new video
        > cards both nvidia and ATA, . really this might help me
        > to decide.
        This is going to be a very personal decision since you can assemble so
        many combinations of identical hardware and still see differences. But
        here is a made-to-order link that should help:

        http://www.nextag.com/laptop-nvidia/search-html