Opensuse 10.2 & Inspiron 6500

  • ciro_iriarte
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2007
      Anybody could make this two work with all the features working?,
      second video output, suspend to ram, sensors, etc?. I had suspend2ram
      working (didn't tweak wich modules to reload after resume) until a
      bios upgrade (from A09 to A12), now it doesn't work.... Would be
      interesting if anyone could replace MediaDirect with Geexbox or
      another alternative.

      Ciro
    • ciro_iriarte
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2007
        --- In linux-dell-laptops@yahoogroups.com, "ciro_iriarte"
        <ciro_iriarte@...> wrote:

        > Anybody could make this two work with all the features working?,
        > second video output, suspend to ram, sensors, etc?. I had suspend2ram
        > working (didn't tweak wich modules to reload after resume) until a
        > bios upgrade (from A09 to A12), now it doesn't work.... Would be
        > interesting if anyone could replace MediaDirect with Geexbox or
        > another alternative.
        >
        > Ciro

        Sorry, it should read Inspiron 6400