[linux-dell-laptops] CD Speed control?

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2000
      hi all:

      I remember seeing on some distant webpage a bit about setting the
      rotational speed of the CD on a 3500 (or maybe just generically), so
      that when playing MP3s off CD, the drive wouldn't spin up and down
      annoyingly. Does anyone have any information as to how to do this?

      Thanks
      Peter
    • gzini@free.fr
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2001
        hi all

        I am looking for the exact same software but for wind... oups
        windows (sorry)
        would anybody know one, that'd be great!

        cheers,
        Gerald.