Re: [linux-dell-laptops] php-pcntl

  • uteck
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2007
      I am not to familiar with what you are trying to do. The only thing I
      can offer is to check if there is some php4-imap program that is
      missing.

      --
      no .sig found
      Please restart your browser.
    • tom loong
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2007
        i am trying to link up asterisk pbx with the
        a2billing. well i read the post and i seems installing
        php-pcntl can take the problem of reseting the
        specific 'in-use' flag to '0'. so i just try to
        install the php-pcntl.