php-pcntl

  • kylnj
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2007
      hi you all,

      i am kind of new to linux/a2billing and have the.

      rpm -q php show php-4.3.11-2.8

      i did try to install with 'rpm -iv
      /tmp/php-pcntl-4.3.11-2.5.1.i386.rpm'. then query it
      with 'rpm -q php-pcntl-4.3.11-2.5.1.i386.rpm'. system
      tell me it is not install. but when i redo rpm -iv, it
      show its already installed.

      also

      php -m | grep pnctl show....

      PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library
      '/usr/lib/php4/imap.so' - libc-client.so.0: cannot
      open shared object file: No such file or directory in
      Unknown on line 0

      anyone can help!!

      thanks

      tom
    • uteck
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2007
        you are close, but to query things you just need the package name.
        rpm -qi php-pcntl

        the i after the -q gives more info according to the rpm man page, but
        it is not needed to see if the package is installed.

        --
        no .sig found
        Please restart your browser.
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 3, 2007
          hi utech

          tks for ur reply.

          how do i take care of the php -m complain?

          thanks

          tom

          --- uteck <theuteck@...> wrote:

          > you are close, but to query things you just need the
          > package name.
          > rpm -qi php-pcntl
          >
          > the i after the -q gives more info according to the
          > rpm man page, but
          > it is not needed to see if the package is installed.
          >
          > On 1/3/07, kylnj <kylnj@...> wrote:
          > > hi you all,
          > >
          > > i am kind of new to linux/a2billing and have the.
          > >
          > > rpm -q php show php-4.3.11-2.8
          > >
          > > i did try to install with 'rpm -iv
          > > /tmp/php-pcntl-4.3.11-2.5.1.i386.rpm'. then query
          > it
          > > with 'rpm -q php-pcntl-4.3.11-2.5.1.i386.rpm'.
          > system
          > > tell me it is not install. but when i redo rpm
          > -iv, it
          > > show its already installed.
          > >
          > > also
          > >
          > > php -m | grep pnctl show....
          > >
          > > PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic
          > library
          > > '/usr/lib/php4/imap.so' - libc-client.so.0: cannot
          > > open shared object file: No such file or directory
          > in
          > > Unknown on line 0
          > >
          > > anyone can help!!
          > >
          > > thanks
          > >
          > > tom
          > >

          > --
          > no .sig found
          > Please restart your browser.

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • uteck
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 4, 2007
            I am not to familiar with what you are trying to do. The only thing I
            can offer is to check if there is some php4-imap program that is
            missing.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 4, 2007
              i am trying to link up asterisk pbx with the
              a2billing. well i read the post and i seems installing
              php-pcntl can take the problem of reseting the
              specific 'in-use' flag to '0'. so i just try to
              install the php-pcntl.