Re: [linux-dell-laptops] New User - I5000e

  • Manny
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2001
      Hi,

      Dualview is a feature of the graphics chip (ati r128) on the
      5000e which allows you to double the size of your screen, with
      the second half going to an external monitor. I haven't been
      able to make it work under XFree86 yet, though Xaccel supports it
      (but I have some trouble with 1600x1200 resolution with Xaccel).

      Manny