Best Wireless cards for FC6?

  • Bob Whitman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2006
      I am new to Linux.
      I have install FC6 on my Dell Dimension 2350.
      I would like to install Wireless card.
      My home network is using 802.11b wireless equipment.
      We are using a 802.11b Belkin router.
      What is the best Wireless card to install with FC6?
      Is there FC6 drivers and software for Wireless cards.
      Should I purchase Wireless USB or PCI cards.
      Which brands support FC6?
      Brands like LINKSYS, Belkin and etc.
      Thank You
      Bob Whitman