Fedora Core6 --- "OUT OF SCAN RANGE"

  • Bob Whitman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2006
      I am new to Linux.
      I installed Fedora Core6 on my computer with Windows XP pro.
      Installation went OK.
      My system is a Dell Dimension 2350 with a WD 250GB drive.
      When I try start Fedora Core6,
      I get the following error message:
      "OUT OF SCAN RANGE"
      The system hangs-up with this error message.
      How do I fix this problem?
      Also the Boot Master software only gives a few seconds
      to select "Fedora Core6" or "Other".
      Can I change the time delay to 30 sec.
      Can I change "other" to Windows XP?
      Can I change the default to Windows XP?