Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Related to Linux monitoring tools

  • Chad Sutton
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2006
      On Sunday 22 October 2006 10:07 am, vadi raj wrote:
      I would look at http://www.groundworkopensource.com/. They use all open source
      software and provide it all for free (no support however). You can purchase
      support from them, which is still far cheaper than most other monitoring
      solutions.

      Try out the free version and see how you like it. Its all web based and
      graphical. I'm very impressed with what they are doing.

      --
      Later,
      Chad Sutton