Re: Alsa Maestro3 sound drivers - anyone got em to work?

  • Sergey Gribov
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 20, 2001

      I have exactly the same problem... After restarting alsa
      (e.g. '/etc/init.d/alsasound restart') for several times
      it's working. After it starts working I have no problems
      till next reboot, suspend works fine as well...

      Cheers,

      --- In linux-dell-laptops@y..., "Chris Lyttle" <chris@w...> wrote:
      > Hi
      > I installed the latest Alsa drivers for the Maestro3 (the OSS one
      didnt compile). I get CD's to play but can't get it to make any other
      sound than crackling static. Anybody got it to work?