Re: [linux-dell-laptops] 50-line mode for text mode (bash)

  • Douglas S. Oliver
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2006
      Yes, I don't use Debian, but on my Slackware i8600 my lilo.conf file has numerous display settings available. They are all commented out. I would just need to un comment the one I want to try, and then run /sbin/lilo. As suggested below, you can do this at boot time. I used the list in my lilo.conf file to get an idea what some of my options were. Good luck. --Douglas