Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Broadcom Wirless 4311

  • Alexandre Tessier
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 8, 2006
      The bcm4311 seems to work with ndiswrapper (see letter D entry 53 of the
      wiki:
      http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net/mediawiki/index.php/List#D).
      I use successfully ndiswrapper with a D-Link DWL-G650+ and I used it
      with some issues with a netgear wg511v2 (the module did not unload
      well). I never had problems when removing an old version and installing
      a new one. You should always try the last version.
      If you plan to use ndiswrapper, you should read the wiki
      http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page
      and ask questions on
      ndiswrapper-general@...

      Maybe that ndiswrapper is not the better way for bcm4311... Another post
      says that a bcm43xx module exists.

      --
      http://www.univ-orleans.fr/SCIENCES/LIFO/Members/tessier/
      tel LIFO: +33 (0)238494670 tel IUFM: +33 (0)238798417