Re: [linux-dell-laptops] Dell E1705 and Dell B130 with Linux

  • David Rumptz
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 22 3:13 PM
      Chad:

      How did oyu get the Broadcom to work? It is driving me crazy! Granted I am running Ubuntu on the laptop. What do you think is the best Linux Distro for the E1505 ? I have waxed and waned on this I have run about 6 distros on it and am still not srue where I want to end. I needs some advice.

      David Rumptz