Re: UK MICROSOFT LOTTERY WINNING NOTIFICATION.

  • Haedn Thorn
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22 10:56 AM
      --- In linux-dell-laptops@yahoogroups.com, Ardell Faul <ardell@...> wrote:

      > Hey, does this mean everyone who is a member of this group wins
      > £650,000.00,(six hundred and fifty thousand pounds sterling) in cash,
      > or will we all have to split it?

      It means that Yahoo has an unfortunately poor ability to keep spammers
      from signing in to their services. And that spammers are increasingly
      idiotic and don't even bother trying to be realistic. Anyhow, the
      offending posts have been deleted and the author removed and banned,
      as are all other spammers. If a delay between their posting and my
      (or one of the other mods') deletion of their posts seems too great,
      feel free to email me directly as I might have skimmed over the posts
      too quickly and not noticed it was spam.

      _haedn