Re: [linux-dell-laptops] UK MICROSOFT LOTTERY WINNING NOTIFICATION.

  • Ardell Faul
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2006
      Hey, does this mean everyone who is a member of this group wins
       £650,000.00,(six hundred and fifty thousand pounds sterling) in cash, or will we all have to split it?
      Ardell Faul
      Computer Monitor Service Inc.
      Laptop Computer & Monitor Repair
      10816 E. Mission Ave.,
      Spokane Valley, Wa.  99206
      ardell@...
      509-891-5188

      marylenejoules wrote:

      THE UK INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY
      P.O.Box 1010
      Liverpool, L70 1NL
      UNITED KINGDOM
      Ref: UK/9420X2/68
      Batch: 074/05/ZY369

      UK LOTTERY NOTIFICATION DESK.

      We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners
      International programs held on Saturday 19 August, 2006. Your name
      attached to a ticket number 56475600545 188 with serial number
      5368/02 drew the lucky numbers,

      11,12,34,39, 44,48,BONUS( 21)

      which consequently won the lottery in the 2nd category.

      You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of
      £650,000.00,( six hundred and fifty thousand pounds sterling) in cash
      credited to the file reference number: UKLT/245512568021/ 05.

      Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we advice that you keep
      this award from public notice until your claim has been processed and
      your money remitted to you as this is part of our security protocol
      to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of this
      program by the general public.

      All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
      from an on-line web wide correlation of E-MAIL address names all over
      the world as part of our international promotions program which we
      conduct once every year. To file out your claim please contact our
      fiduciary agent:

      Contact Person: Mr Kuvoski M. Meer
      Email:kuvoskimeerlottoage ncy@yahoo. co.uk
      Tell:+44-7011128077

      Note:You are adviced to quote your ticket and lucky numbers to our
      fiduciary agent in order to avoid unnecessary delays and
      complications.
      Furthermore, should there be any change in your address, do inform
      our fiduciary agent as soon as possible.

      For the immediate release of your payments you are to provide the
      following details to our fiduciary agent;

      1.Full Names
      2.Full Address
      3.Nationality
      4.Tele/Cell/ Fax
      5.Occupation
      6.Lucky numbers
      7.Ticket numbers
      8.Sex and age.

      Remember that this program is organised to enhance unity and also
      encourage all micro-soft users all over the world.

      Congratulations once again from all members of our staff, and thank
      you for being part of our promotions program.

      MRS M.Joules
      CO-ORDINATOR
      EUROPEAN PRIZE AWARD.

      No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.11.4/424 - Release Date: 8/21/2006
    • Haedn Thorn
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 22, 2006
        --- In linux-dell-laptops@yahoogroups.com, Ardell Faul <ardell@...> wrote:

        > Hey, does this mean everyone who is a member of this group wins
        > £650,000.00,(six hundred and fifty thousand pounds sterling) in cash,
        > or will we all have to split it?

        It means that Yahoo has an unfortunately poor ability to keep spammers
        from signing in to their services. And that spammers are increasingly
        idiotic and don't even bother trying to be realistic. Anyhow, the
        offending posts have been deleted and the author removed and banned,
        as are all other spammers. If a delay between their posting and my
        (or one of the other mods') deletion of their posts seems too great,
        feel free to email me directly as I might have skimmed over the posts
        too quickly and not noticed it was spam.

        _haedn