Dell battery recall

  • ken
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2006
      Several news reports this morning announced a recall of certain Dell
      laptop batteries. I just heard it includes models sold since April
      2004. More info at dellbatteryrecall.com.

      I'm wondering if the replacements are going to have the same (or better)
      battery life as the ones being replaced.
    • krysakowski@adelphia.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 15, 2006
        Try

        https://www.dellbatteryprogram.com/